inData's trial consultants bring years of experience in the courtroom to your litigation team. With our assistance, your team can focus on theory, strategy, and the law, rather than how, where, and when the exhibits will be displayed in court.
What does a Trial Consultant Do?
- Assist in pre-trial preparation, including database creation and maintenance
- Coordinate data -- video, documents and demonstrative evidence -- in proper locations to ensure ease of use, search and retrieval
- Work with expert witnesses and outside vendors to produce quality exhibits
- Assist in the preparation, creation, or modification of exhibits
- Create witness video clips from video depositions for impeachment purposes
- Produce professional quality PowerPoint™ presentations
- Prepare trial and witness notebooks
- Develop case presentation strategy
- Help paralegals, attorneys, and expert witnesses understand what presentation techniques work best at trial
- Provide complete technical support for presentation systems and technology
- Pre-load and present your case exhibits and video at trial with TrialDirector, our winning trial presentation software
- Recall and display impeaching testimony and documents on-the-fly as needed
Why Choose inData Trial Consultants?
We Are Masters Of Technology In The Courtroom.
inData develops TrialDirector®, the most popular trial presentation software on the market. Every one of our trial consultants is required to master this program and other cutting-edge technology, to maximize the impact of your presentation.
We Are Experienced, Seasoned Professionals.
inData's national trial consultants are constantly in court, helping our clients win cases. Our trial consultants have worked on numerous high profile cases such as U.S. v. McVeigh, Intergraph v. Intel, PUR v. Brita, Unocal v. Mobil, and U.S. v. Kaczynski. Our consultants have years of experience in the courtroom. And all of our consultants are full-time employees, not independent contractors, with extensive back-up coverage available. So whether you need a team of consultants or only one, we have you covered.
We Can Assist You With All Your Case Needs, From Discovery Through Trial.
inData is a full-service litigation support firm that provides strategic consulting and services for discovery through trial to litigators nationwide. Not only can we help you at trial, but we can also support the intensive preparation leading up to trial.
Call today for a complimentary initial consultation at 800-828-8292 or e-mail us at email@example.com.