Imagine your next trial. The jury hangs on your every word. Your organized and insightful presentation has never been better. You confront the opposition's witness with impeaching exhibits. You're in total control over your presentation. You're using TrialDirector!
TrialDirector Features Summary
- Collaborate in a web-based environment, then easily transfer to TrialDirector for presentation
- Host all of your video in the cloud, rather than burning disks and paying shipping fees
- Manage all of your transcripts in a centralized location
- Save and print searches
- Issue-code transcripts and print associated digests
- View linked exhibits
- Print condensed transcripts with word index
- View video depositions of witnesses and parties
- Create focused, insightful video clips for use at trial
- Synchronize a video deposition to the transcript text
- Generate designation reports and video clips for the court
- Pack up your entire case and then simply unpack it on your laptop for trial
- Create witness and trial workbooks
- Create and print exhibit/trial exhibit lists
- "Tear out" a section of a document to focus the jury's attention
- Present exhibits in a side-by-side comparison
- Play a witness's video deposition with or without scrolling transcript text
- Display a section of the transcript, to emphasize contradictory deposition testimony
- Overlay exhibits - great for comparing authenticity of a signature
New Features in Version 6.5
TrialDirector 6.5 is integrated with our new, cloud-based application TDNotebook. TDNotebook enables trial teams to collaborate, manage trial details and prepare evidence in a secure, online environment. Once your team has made decisions related to specific exhibits, video clips, redactions, etc., work product may be synchronized with TrialDirector for presentation.
Improved Pack & Go Usability
The Pack & Go user interface has been updated with a modern, easy to use, step-based guide to lead users through the process.
New DVT Clip Grouping Filter
A new “View By” filter is now available under the Transcript Explorer which will display the DVT Clips grouped by the deponent name & volume.
Import Additional Document Info
The new “Import Document Information Load File” feature, found in the TOOLS menu, allows users to import additional or updated document information from a comma-delimited file.
New Common Name Field
A new “Common Name” field has been added allowing users the option to identify documents by a familiar name (i.e. “Smith contract”). The field may be used in Presentation Mode to display items.
Evaluation Software Available
See for yourself why successful litigators love TrialDirector. Try a complimentary evaluation version of the software.
Download your evaluation license today. Or call an inData representative at 800-828-8292.
TrialDirector integrates with other popular litigation software programs, such as Summation iBlaze®, Summation® Enterprise, Microsoft PowerPoint®, TimelineXpress and more.
- Streamlined Installation Process
- PDF & Native File Support
- Easier Mass Deployment
Single-user licenses of TrialDirector start at $695, plus maintenance. Special savings are available for enterprise license packages, which provide unlimited installations of TrialDirector for your firm. All purchases of TrialDirector come with a thirty (30) day satisfaction guarantee.
Recommended System Requirements
- Intel® Core™ i7 Processor 3.0Ghz (or better)
- Microsoft Windows® 7
- 8GB System RAM
- 1GB Display Graphics RAM
- 1920x1080 Display Resolution at 32 bit Color Palette
- 8x DVD Recordable Drive
- Sound Card and Speakers/Headphones (Required for audio/video functions)
For more information on TrialDirector 6, see our product brochure.
TrialDirector for iPad
Want to present your prepared case exhibits and video clips from the iPad?
TrialDirector users can now transfer their case materials to the
TrialDirector app and access the same organization, folders and workbooks as
originally prepared in TrialDirector.
TrialDirector for iPad includes basic presentation tools such as:
- Freehand writing
- Highlight and redaction
- Laser pointer
- Freeform drawing on a virtual whiteboard
- A variety of shapes, lines and drawing tools
You can also:
- Bookmark your exhibits for quicker access
- Present two exhibits side-by-side
- Freeze the external display while you prepare the next exhibit
- Present wirelessly using AirPlay Mirroring and AppleTV.
For more information about TrialDirector for iPad or to get your FREE download, visit the app store today.